AFCAT Preparation Strategy, How to prepare for AFCAT 2020: Are you preparing for AFCAT and facing difficulty in your preparation, and want to know as how to prepare for AFCAT 2020, we are here to help you out to get you 1 step closer to your dream of becoming Air warrior. So, AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test, which is conducted two time in an year for the induction of the capable Officers in Flying, Technical, Administration, Logistics branch for permanent and short service commission officers. To crack AFCAT 2020, all you need is right approach and Best AFCAT Preparation Strategy. AFCAT Exam have questions from English, General Awareness, Military Aptitude, Reasoning and Mathematics. We will provide you sure shot AFCAT Preparation Strategy so that you clear exam in your first attempt.
Best Strategy to crack AFCAT 2020
Many candidates lack proper guidance for the AFCAT exam and are keen to know best AFCAT Preparation Strategy. AFCAT Exam every section has equal importance and therefore; it is very important to prepare in balanced manner for every section equally. You need to analyze the exam pattern and previous year cutoff as well. If we analyze and review the average cutoff of last 3 years, it is around 150/300. Clearing written exam and AFSB Interview does not guarantee your selection sure in Indian Air Force. You must come in merit list for vacancy you have applied. So, to get into the merit list you have to prepare thoroughly and score very good marks in written as well as AFSB Interview. So, we have given you insight as how to prepare for AFCAT 2020 exam.
AFCAT Exam Question distribution is given below:
|General Awareness||25 Apx||75||
|Numerical Ability||18 Apx||54|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude||32 Apx||96|
How to prepare for AFCAT 2020 English Section
This part consist of at least 20-25 questions and level is from moderate to difficult. Questions are asked from comprehension, idioms and phrases, Error spotting, cloze test, synonym and antonym, spelling error.
- To prepare for this section, You should solve the previous year paper that you can find in our website for free of cost.
- You should read Newspaper daily and watch English news channel and note difficult words and find there meaning to improve your vocabulary, and make it your hobby.
- Read English grammar rules of parts of speech and learn all the basic rules. It will help you in detecting error in sentencing and even in sentence completion.
- Repetition is the key to success so keep on repeating rules of parts of speech.
How to prepare for the AFCAT 2020 General Awareness and Current Affairs
This part of AFCAT Exam have questions from Indian History (Ancient, Medieval and Modern), Polity, Economics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, defence knowledge and Current Affairs of national and international importance. You need to be sure about your answers because there would be ⅓ negative marking. The level of difficulty of this section is from easy to moderate.
- Apart from self preparation from any book you follow, you need to attempt online mock test. We tend to forget what we had studied because syllabus is vast.
- If you keep on repeating the important topics, they will get into your long term memory and will help you to guess the right answer while attempting the questions in exam.
- Professional guidance will boost your josh for the exam preparation and helps in clearing doubts. Be true to yourself and give your best efforts for the exam as the competition is tough.
How to prepare for AFCAT 2020 Reasoning Section
So, to prepare for this section all you need to do is practice a lot. Solve all the previous year questions of AFCAT. Questions would be asked from Series, Venn Diagram, Syllogism, Blood Relation, Non Verbal questions, Verbal reasoning, military aptitude etc. You should increase your speed of attempting the questions with 100 percent accuracy and should be sure of your answer.
How to prepare for AFCAT 2020 Quantitative Aptitude Section
In AFCAT Exam questions asked in Quantitative Aptitude Section are of Easy to Moderate level and are asked from Number system, HCF and LCM, Time, Distance and Speed, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Average, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Pipes And Cistern etc. You shall practice AFCAT practice paper and watch our video lectures that are available online at our channel DigitalFauji on YouTube and increase you speed of solving questions.
So, you should keep in mind that Success is no accident. You need to do Hard Work have perseverance, studying regularly and sacrifice your comfort zone to see yourself as a Indian Air Force Officer
Feel free to contact us as [email protected] for any guidance related to defence written exam and SSB Training