Books to Read during Isolation: Covid-19 Outbreak: Social distancing is an effective way to keep the novel coronavirus at way. As we’re all spending our days indoors at the moment, it’s obvious to feel bored and uninspired. Specially when you’ve finished binging your favourite web series and every video on YouTube. Unless of course you’ve your reading list pre stacked with wide range of books.
Work From Home is a new vertical dedicated to life and culture in the strange and unprecedented situation of self-quarantine that many of us are dealing with right now. For updates on the spread of Covid-19 and how to keep yourself safe and informed, consult WHO and the Indian government guidelines.
Books to Read during Isolation: Covid-19 Outbreak
For those lacking ideas, the Digital Fauji team brings to you the diverse range of books to Read during Isolation: Covid-19 Outbreak
The Monk who sold his Ferrari – Robin Sharma
- A book that will help you in creating a life of passion and peace. This book tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life and the subsequent wisdom that he gains on a life changing odyssey.
Awakening yourself within you – Rudra
- It will help you in redefining yourself by working on you internal thought process which eventually grooms your personality.
In the valleys of Shadows – Abhay Narayan Sapru
- In the Valley of Shadows is a compelling tale of courage and passion and the hatred that an insurgency generates, leaving a trail of destruction and devastation in its wake.
The Brave: Param Vir Chakra stories – Rachna Bisht Rawat
- Both gripping and inspiring. The Brave : PVC stories is the ultimate book on the PVC recipients. It is a constant source of inspiration anyone who is looking forward for a job in defence forces.
Kargil: Untold stories of war – Rachna Bisht Rawat
- With its gritty stories of incomparable bravery, Kargil is a tribute to the 527 young bravehearts who gave up their lives for us and the many who were ready to do it too.
Shoot, Dive, Fly – Rachna Bisht Rawat
- It is collection of adventurous stories from the life of soldiers. It’s about the way of life anyone could lead in Indian Army, life full of adventure and values. Prime motive behind this book is to create awareness among young generation both boys and girls and to keep them motivated to join defence forces.
Sapiens: Brief History of Mankind – Yuval Noah Harari
- If you are interested in learning about the history of humankind, it’s perfect book to start from. This book tells us the story right from the beginning, from appearance of first human species to present day humans. Discussing all the aspects of human life such as language, culture, art, etc. I personally recommend everyone to read it.
1965: Stories From Second Indo-Pak war – Rachna Bisht Rawat
- Another masterpiece from Rachna Bisht Rawat. 1965 is the book having collection of stories from Second Indo- Pak war, stories that were never told. Stories full of sheer courage and valour right from the battlefield.
The Harry Potter Series – J. K. Rowling
- Well, this one is my personal favourite. It never gets old. No matter how many times you read it, each time it give you a dive in it’s magical world leaving you unaware about your surrounding. It’s a perfect escape to your childhood.
Fault in our stars – John Green
- If romanticism is your genre, it’s the best of it. This book teaches you about the one true love and also how to be romantic. It is roller coaster ride of emotions including love, joy, sadness and romance.